Why invest in it:
Integrated solutions for a sustainable future through Electrification, Automation and Digitalization
Focus shifted from large power projects to efficiency improving in cement, power, automotive, and other major sectors
Leader in efficiency solution aided by digitization/automation
Robust domain knowledge
Strong demand from automotive, machine building, food processing sectors plus demand for energy-efficient motors & drives
170 years old MNC, 379,000 employees
Known for integrity and compliance
In 2018, Siemens was rated the most sustainable company in its industry by RobecoSam/Dow Jones and was listed in the DJSI World Index for the 19th consecutive time
Siemens India is a 55% subsidiary of Siemens AG, Germany, which has presence in more than 190 countries. SIEM offers diverse products and services solutions in power generation, transmission and distribution, automation and drives, industrial solution and healthcare. It has nation-wide sales and service network, 17 manufacturing plants, and 500 strong networks of channel partners.
With major government thrust to promote public infrastructure capex in large value sectors, Siemens will see robust growth in the next 3 to 5 years.
Why the Company’s Business will Grow for a Long Period
Long Term Growth Drivers
- With growing economy, and rising industrialization in India, need for efficient production becomes critical for companies to compete and grow. This is why Siemens and similar companies with advanced solutions will become indispensable in future. High tech will be the future.
- Siemens’ strength in electrification, automation, and digitization will help it grow from government’s initiatives such as Make in India, 24/7 Power for All, Digital India and Smart Cities Mission
Immediate Growth Drivers
- Customers across industries have evinced strong interest for digitalization solutions of Siemens for enhancing energy efficiency, productivity, speed, quality, and flexibility in their operations.
- Siemens Limited has created a clear differentiation in the market through new digital services, development of applications and business models in Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution, Smart Cities and numerous industry verticals such as Food & Beverage, Cement, Automotive and Pharmaceuticals.
- The Company is currently executing over 100 digital projects working together with 150 customers to deliver business value.
- The launch of the MindSphere Application Centers further boosts the Company’s capabilities in this space.